Saturday, October 23, 2010

LAST MINUTE WINTER GIFT

A few weeks back I ordered, and quickly recieved a copy of this wonderful book. A truly worthy addition to the first one that I often borrow from my sister (and now plan to buy because I borrow it way toooo often! - or often enough to justify getting a copy of my own).

Just looking at this site today, I remembered that last week I completed my first project from the book, this sweet hat for my very sweet little boy (soon to be one!). I was encouraged by the cool weather of last week but really, I didn't need much encouragement! And sadly (in a way) the cool weather has been replaced by some warmth this week so, chances are he won't be wearing the hat as much as I would've hoped. Oh well, it was worth it!

Now I'm desperate to knit the elf hat on the front cover and these little baskets too.