Saturday, May 26, 2012

NEEDY?

Looking at my blog 'stats' over the past few months and I'm wondering who is out there? Am I so needy that I NEED to see a comment here and there? Mmmm...feeling a little that way...but no, no, that's not it...I don't NEED to hear from you, I'd just really LIKE to know who you are, that you've been, and, well I don't know...it would be nice to hear about you too! :) I hear that a few european family members are here occasionally and perhaps some Canadian friends and family too... Go on, say hi and I'm sure to say hi back. 

2 comments:

  1. i'm here! i'm reading! i miss you. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leslie! Thanks :)
      How about a trip out this way soon? We can meet up the mountains or here, whichever you prefer...I'd love to chat all things printing-workshop with you.
      Sophie is two! I remember when she was but a babe in the car seat at Rafael's 1st birthday celebration...wow
      x Ange

      Delete